vCalc is a keyboard driven scientific calcualtor,
that works using the RPN notation common in well
known scientific calculators. It supports a complete
set of math, binary and statistical operations.
* Keyboard driven user interface
* Four basic operations on integer and floating point numbers
* 100 memory registers with a real time watch capability
* Exponent, Square Root, %, %T, and Delta %
* Sine, Cosine, Tangent, and their inverses
* Log and antilog in bases 10, e, and 2.
* Floor, Ceiling, Truncate, Round, and Absolute Value
* Factorial/Gamma Function
* 1 and 2 variable statistics with multiple concurrent datasets
* Mean, Standard Deviation, Covariance, Population Covariance, Sum
* Curve Fitting (Linear, Logarithmic, Exponential, and Power)
* Support for 64-bit integer math with bitwise AND, OR, XOR, and NOT
* Display and entry of integers in decimal, hexadecimal, and octal
* Save and Load to disk
* Clipboard Cut, Copy, and Paste
* IEEE-754 compliant math
vCalc is a free trial software application from the Other subcategory, part of the System Utilities category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2003-07-31. The program can be installed on Win95, Win98, WinME, WinXP, Windows2000.
vCalc (version 1.0) has a file size of 823.30 KB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 69 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.